Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
- 14 oz can coconut cream, or full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup erythritol, or 1 dropperful of pure liquid stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Chill the can of coconut milk and a medium-size bowl in the refrigerator until cold. When cold, pour the coconut milk into the bowl; add the erythritol. With an electric mixer, whip the coconut milk for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fully whipped. Blend in the vanilla at the end.
- Serve over Grain-Free Peach Cobbler or fresh fruit. Keep any leftovers chilled.