Cucumbers are both hydrating and refreshing, making them the perfect summer veggie. Mixed with radishes, fresh mint, and parsley, this is a cooling dish for hot summer days.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups cubed organic English cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped mint
- 3 green garlic or scallions, minced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups summer greens, such as arugula
In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, radishes, parsley, mint, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt, and greens, and toss to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.