Salmon Salad Wraps
No mayonnaise or creamy dressing in this delectable salmon salad! And ditch the carbs and gluten when you use collard greens for the wraps. The crsipness of the greens adds to the healthier sandwich's consistency, making it even tastier!
Servings: 6 wraps
- 1 lb wild salmon, cooked, chilled, deboned, and flaked or canned wild salmon, drained
- 1 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt or Celtic seat salt or more to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 large collard green leaves
In a large bowl mix the salmon, cucumber, celery, and red onion
In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley, chives, and salt. Add the dressing to the salmon mixture, and stir gently to combine.
Place 1/2 cup (about 60g) of salmon salad on a cllard green leaf and roll it up like a wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.